Derwentwater Youth Hostel Wedding Photography
Ummmm….. which bit of this wedding is NOT mind blowingly amazing?
Certainly not the super fun tea party packed full of DIY details.
Nor Rachel’s TWO gorgeous wedding dresses.
You are actually on drugs if you think it is the rockin waterfall they got married on top of.
Only a crazy person would think it was the wedding cake bake-off featuring glittertastic wooden spoon prizes.
Yeah….. pretty much everything about this wedding is so fabulous you just have to see the photos to believe it.
- Ceremony Venue: Derwentwater Youth Hostel, Borrowdale, Keswick.
- Bride’s Dress: 1. second-hand Oh My Honey 2. Eternity from Boutique Bridal Outlet
- Bride’s Shoes: Both Melissa (heels for dress 1 and sensible glittery flats for dress 2)
- Bride’s Headpiece: Crown & Glory
- Bride’s Jewellery: Gold sequin cape – Rosa Bloom
- Make Up: Emilie Doyle www.emiliedoylemakeup.4ormat.
- Stationery: Invitations and badge design – Lianray Pienaar (artist).
- Cake toppers – Gemma @ Quaintpaint
- Band: Bill Orrick (singer/songwriter) www.billorrick.com
- Other Entertainment: Bouncy castle and garden games – Hartley leisure
- Reception Decor/Props: In Her Glory (www.inherglory.co.uk – floral word decorations, floral hearts, giant illuminated initials, knitted ‘I DO’ ring cushion)