Furtho Manor Farm Wedding Photographer
Cherry & Marco Got Hitched
Am I allowed to marry a wedding? Is that a thing I can do? Because if I can – I am marrying Cherry & Marco’s awesome pagan handfasting at Furtho Manor Farm.
Oh Cherry & Marco’s wedding…. how do I love thee… let me count the ways:
- Another awesomely beautiful redhead bride. They are like Pokemon – I have gotta collect them all.
- Cherry wore a teal wedding dress because she is too awesome to go without some colour.
- Marco’s favourite horror film is The Thing – which is unequivocally the best horror film ever made. And he even has the most awesome horror film memorabilia dotted around their house.
- Cherry is a silversmith and made each of her bridesmaids some awesome wedding day jewelry!
- Marco is a tattoo artist and met Cherry when tattooing her!
- Cherry met her bridesmaids during her ladies poker nights which mostly involve no poker playing but perhaps a bit of drinking and shenanigans.
- Cherry’s nan performed their gorgeous pagan handfasting out in front of the lake at Furtho Manor Farm which included cake and jumping the broom.
- Mexican food van. I don’t need to say more about that.
- Everyone had the absolute most rocking time including the kids who killed a pinata with style.
According to Cherry’s nan – a handfasting is traditionally good for one year and one day. So I am gonna see you kids next year then, right? 😉
Congratulations Marco & Cherry – your wedding was so amazing it almost hurt.
Venue: Furtho Manor Farm
Flowers: Back to the Fuchia
Dress: Once in A Lifetime Bridal
Makeup: Scarlett Jeavons-Golding
Ice Cream Van: Ice Ice Baby
Mexican Food Van: Cantina Carnitas